At Lambda (Costa Mesa, CA), we have 16 coating chambers in operation that cover the complete spectrum of 193nm – 20µm. Our in-house coating department is organized in 2 specialty groups with its own dedicated personnel and equipment. We understand coating is the key to precision optics. Lambda has invested in equipment capable of using many of the latest coating technologies. Most of the coating technicians have been with us for over 20 years. With experience and technology, we are able to produce the most precise coatings in a controllable and repeatable manner.
UV-NIR (193-3000nm) division
- 193-367nm – UV coatings
- 400-700nm – laser optics for the visible spectrum
- 780-2940nm – laser optics for the near IR
Infrared (3000-20000nm) division
- 2-5µm & 7-20µm – FLIR / Thermal imaging optics coating
- 9.2-9.4µm & 10.6µm – CO2 laser optics
Lambda develops unique coating processes and constantly improves its control over its procedures.
- Electron beam deposition
- Electron beam deposition with ion assist
- Thermal evaporation
- VEST Coating (Plasma Source
Here are the types of coatings available.
- Single & Dual Wavelength AR coatings (VAR / DAR)
- Broadband AR coatings (SAR / BBAR)
- Protected & Enhanced Metallic Coatings (PAL / EAL / PAG / EAG / PAU / EAU)
- Dielectric High Reflective Coatings (XHR / HHR / HR / BHR)
- Dichroic Beamsplitters – Beam Combiners – Harmonic Separators (SPD / LPD / BC / HHS)
- Highly Transmissive AR Coatings For FLIR Applications
Need to expedite? Ask us about 1-2 Day Coating Service.
Contact us to find your solution. 714 327 0600