In Lambda USA (Costa Mesa CA), there are 16 coating chambers in operation cover the complete spectrum of 193nm – 20um. Lambda coating department is organized in 2 specialty groups with its own dedicated personnel and equipment
- UV-NIR (193-3000nm) division
- 193-367nm – UV coatings
- 400-700nm – laser optics for the visible spectrum
- 780-2940nm – laser optics for the near IR
- Infrared (3000-20000nm) division
- 2-5um & 7-20um – FLIR / Thermal imaging optics coating
- 9.2-9.4um & 10.6um – CO2 laser optics
Lambda develops unique coating processes and constantly improves its control over its procedures.
- Electron beam deposition
- Electron beam deposition with ion assist
- Thermal evaporation
- VEST Coating (Plasma Source
In Lambda Korea (Seoul Korea), there are 3 coating chambers in operation with specialized expertise in Nd:YAG(355nm, 532nm, 1064nm) coatings.
In Lambda Changchun (Changchun, China), there are 2 coating chambers in operation with AR coating capabilities for the visible spectrum.
Single & Dual Wavelength AR coatings (VAR / DAR)
Broadband AR coatings (SAR / BBAR)
Protected & Enhanced Metallic Coatings (PAL / EAL / PAG / EAG / PAU / EAU)
Dielectric High Reflective Coatings (XHR / HHR / HR / BHR)
Dichroic Beamsplitters – Beam Combiners – Harmonic Separators (SPD / LPD / BC / HHS)
Please contact Lambda’s sales team for coating service on customer supplied material.